Our Vilano/North Beach neighborhood deserves to stay beautiful, and a big part of that is disposing of solid waste, recycling and yard waste appropriately.
Waste is picked up regularly by companies contracted by St. Johns County, funded by our taxes.
Most of Vilano/North Beach is served by Waste Management, providing residential curbside service weekly. Their phone number is (904) 827-1005. You can locate your pickup schedule here: https://www.wm.com/us/en/support/faqs/where-can-i-view-my-pickup-schedule
Residents of Marshview and Ponte Vedra Shores West are serviced by Republic Services, at (904) 825-0991 or enter your address here for schedules: https://www.republicservices.com/schedule
Yard Waste pick up is also contracted by the County with the same providers.
Please be considerate when leaving waste and recycling for pickup. This allows efficient collection and minimizes trash that gets left behind.
Here are some additional tips:
· Trash, recycling and yard debris must be separated by resident and placed curbside by 6 a.m. on the scheduled collection day. Cans must be removed from curb the evening after collection.
· Non-containerized garbage, excluding bulky waste, will not be collected.
· No can or bag may exceed 50 lbs.
· Special waste such as tires, construction & demolition debris, and household hazardous waste is not collected curbside.
· Large item pick up is scheduled with your service provider. Place large, bulky items out at the curb next to your regular garbage. This includes couches, sectionals, mattresses, household furniture, etc.